Sunday, March 8, 2009

dizzy.

huhhh, like hell study +math all over the time. still haven't master all 3 chapters, @#$%! all i know is basically only. from 11am-1pm i studied just for +math. heheheh, right now, my dad is sleeping in front of me. so i just ON his laptop very QUIETLY (like stealing). fell like wanna play DOTA but no mouse. It's OK. I m still cool. I don't know what to do right now. Ugh, the effect of studying +math make me feel DIZZY! but THANKS to my mom because she asked me to see her garden so that i can RELAX and stay COOL, heheheh. ACTUALLY, i do like +math but study ALONE is like hell. i don't know whether i can answer in MARCH test or NOT. GOD will help me. After this, about 8pm, i think i wanna study math or physics.

**************************

heheheh,i just met my ex in evening. like hell i gonna talk to her. plus, she's look SHORTER than before! that time i was playing football with my friends and it's very hot in eve. sweaty around my body especially on my butt. ugh, i wearing black cloth, that's why. i m sooo exhausted...........



i play with : arif,salman,akmal,helmi.danial,hazeeq,azrai, iman and azhad.

1 comment:

  1. heheheh,i just met my ex in evening. like hell i gonna talk to her. plus, she's too SHORT than before! that time i was playing football with my friends and it's very hot in eve. sweaty around my body especially on my butt. ugh, i wearing black cloth, that's why. i sooo exhausted...........

    ReplyDelete