Sunday, March 29, 2009

special week.

hehehee.not everyday is a special week. but i just call it special week bcoz' every day in this week made me smiling. hey, i got 4A's for this MARCH test. what an unexpected results that i brought along with. In other hand, this week is my mom's birthday. so i bought a special FRAME for her. in shape of, COW. haha. don't laugh la. it's cute. about the result that i told just now, i got A's for PHYSICS, MATH, AGAMA, and EST(A1). man, i can't stop talk about this. good result for this month doesn't mean i have to stop studying for other test expecially for TRIAL and SPM. gambate!
today is SUNDAY. yesterday, i just celebrated 60HOUR EARTH. well, it's supposed to turn off light for about 1 hour but i turn off for just 30mins ONLY. haha. it's dark like hell. can't STUDY and WATCH TV! my ass!
oh, before i celebrated 60HOUR EARTH. i visited my grandfather(my father side) at HUKM(hospital). he's not actually sick or any injuries though. =_=" weird. AND also my grandmother(my father side too) at my cousin's house. both of them are not quite well enough. huuh. sympathy. hope they are ok. YES, today, i'm going to my cousin(AD)'s house to celebrate AGAIN of my cousin's SON's birthday.
hehehe. it is a special week. LOVE IT!

3 comments:

  1. say what!! you score 4 subjects?? nasib i dapat 62 in english... isn't that cool?? don't be jelouse... hahaha...

    ReplyDelete